Saturday, November 23, 2013

Back to Frugality

Hello everyone,

Being as it is the weekend before Thanksgiving break and I've got a bit of time before I absolutely must buckle down on my grad school application (don't judge me), I have decided to address an issue I have been having...  More and more, it seems, I have been wandering away from the purpose of this blog which has always been meant to demonstrate to interested student readers, through my personal story, just how much money can be saved while planning an executing a study abroad adventure.

I feel like I have let down my tiny audience by abandoning the frugality theme for less educational writing. However, in the next couple of days, I hope to redeem myself by catching up with new savings-themed posts so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?