Tuesday, December 24, 2013

One Suitcase V.2: Aix-en-Provence Capsule Wardrobe

Bonjour mes amis,

Though I posted this wardrobe inspiration post a few weeks ago, I am finally finished putting together my actual capsule for Aix! 


Not surprisingly, I was able to make a comprehensive and very flexible collection with less items than I packed for Canada. My secret is the army of small-folding hosiery and scarves I will be using to add variety to my outfits. So far, everything is looking like it'll fit in one bag even with my bulky homestay gifts! Here's the breakdown of what I'm taking:

1. UnderArmour Packable Waterproof Coat
2. Black Blazer
3. Camel Cardigan
4. Red Cable Knit Cardigan
5. Black Cardigan
6. Cropped Angora Cream Heart Cardigan
7. Red Cable Knit Sweater
8. Black 3/4 Sleeve Striped Sweater
9. Cream 3/4 Sleeve Striped Sweater
10. Cream Tie-Neck Bow Sweater
11. Black Cable Knit Sweater
12. Slouchy Striped Sweater
13. Sleeveless Black Collared Crepe Shirt
14. White and Black Striped Long-Sleeve T-Shirt
15. Sleeveless Cream Collared Crepe Shirt
16. Red T-Shirt
17. Long-Sleeved Creme Silk Button-up
18. Snow Leopard-Print Sleeveless Collared Blouse
19. Black T-Shirt
20. Black 3/4 Sleeve Ballet Shirt
21. Black Tank Top
22. White Tank Top
23. Black Boatneck T-Shirt Dress
24. Black Collared Dress
25. Creme Lace Midi Dress
26. Black Skinny Pants
27. Skinny Denim Jeans
28. High-Waisted Black Lace Skirt
29. High-Waisted Black Micro-Pleat Skirt
30. High-Waisted Red Pleated Skirt

A. Grey Thirty-One Cindy Tote
B. Small Brown Over-The-Shoulder Bag
C. Polka Dot Silk Scarf
D. Red Pashmina
E. Black Pashmina
F. Black Silk Necktie
G. Gunmetal Grey Pashmina
H. Emerald Green Pashmina
I. Black High Leather Boots
J. Short Black Moto Boots
K. Classic Black Converse
L. French Soles Black Mini-Wedges
M. Anne Klein Cap Toe Wedges
N. Red Suede Flats
O. Red Skinny Belt
P. Black Skinny Belt
Q. Wide Black Waist Belt
R. Assorted Tights/Stockings

Let me know in the comments what you think, and tell me your favorite packing tips.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?