Monday, January 6, 2014

Pretty Little Details: Court Séjour à Paris

Salut Mes Amis,

Instead of reading a play-by-play, I hope you'll enjoy these 25 shots from the last few days. Feel free to live vicariously through them!

A very stylish polar bear
Balconies!
Cliché, je sais
Secret passage - Palais de Tokyo
Réflexion à Musée d'Orsay
Existentialiste Hotspot
My first baguette sandwich
Eiffel Tower at sunset as seen from the Arc de Triomphe
Trocadéro after rain
Vendeur des fleurs
Thinking of you, Matt!
Seagull cuddle spot!
Traffic, traffic
Pierre Hermé macarons grâce à Thibaut
Mûr de L'amour
Downhill slide - Monmartre
Street portrait
Talent worth more than a few centimes
Sacré Coeur
Carbs
Métro
Pont des Arts
Surprise éclairs - Thanks Thibaut!
Green, green, green
My last view of the Eiffel Tower

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of these photos. Let me know which is your favorite in the comments.

Thank for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?